Great senior role for an experienced Occupational Therapist with a passion for delivering quality services – flexible hours, stable senior staff, and a flat company culture.
This newly created role is ideal for an Occupational Therapist with a passion for quality service delivery and highly developed technical knowledge. Based from home or Parramatta offices the purpose of your role is to maintain and drive quality services across the organisation. There will be customer and project management in addition to managing complex claims.
The Benefits for You:
- Assessment and Q/A role
- Generous salary in the region of $85K – $95K base + super
- High level consultative employer with a flat corporate structure
- Senior likeminded staff
- Flexible work options full or part time hours to suit you
- Option to work from home or Parramatta offices
- Generous PD $2,00 pa + iPhone and excellent infrastructure
- Long term stable role with this respected employer
- Completion of high-level assessments and reports
- Ensure high quality standards for services across multiple legislative frameworks
- Staff development via QA of reports & processes, file reviews and training activities
- Assist partners with staff development
- Continuous improvement service delivery & QA processes
- Delivery of high-level customer service
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy and AHPRA registration
- Extensive experience gained in the Occupational Rehabilitation arena
- Great understanding of NSW workers comp legislation
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & problem solving
- Honesty, integrity, team attitude & positive approach
This role offers the opportunity to work in a stable senior work setting with professional and dynamic staff. They offer higher than industry remuneration, real flexibility, a friendly working culture with and the opportunity to develop & diversify according to your interests.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|