This role will suit a dedicated and positive Allied Health Professional with strong clinical skills and experience in the NDIS space seeking a long term position with this team spirited company.
- Rewarding leadership role with an excellent manager to induct and support
- Stable, respected and busy employer looking to grow their NDIS services
- Flexible working options available but a preference for 4 – 5 days per week
- Newcastle office with an established staff seeking a manager to proactively lead and inspire
This growing and well-respected employer seek a motivated and experienced Allied Health professional / Team Leader to mentor, lead and empower the staff (about 5 direct reports) and provide ongoing support and structure in line with company policy.
You will be a motivated and team-spirited Allied Health Professional happy to work with staff and customers, providing guidance and direction in addition to an element of QA. In addition to management you will carry a reduced caseload of NDIS cases.
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy
- AHPRA registration
- Strong NDIS experience
- The desire for a long-term career with this stable and supportive employer
- A keen interest and evidence of staff management – you will be required to supervise and ensure team and individual performance
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative and supportive management with this expanding employer
- Good remuneration package in the region of $85,000 – $100,000 + super + bonus
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to grow with the company
There will be available support and encouragement from a caring and experienced manager, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For a confidential discussion please call Kirstin Symmonds on 0407 381 250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|