Exciting opportunity to join an established therapy group based in Southport. You will have a passion for providing the highest quality therapy services to clients working in a small & friendly multidisciplinary setting.
- Excellent salary up to $90K base + super + pool car use
- Flexible hours to suit you- full time, part time or school hours
- Allied Health owned service with a connected and supportive culture
- Excellent management and plenty of PD opportunities
- Great caseload variety- primarily paediatrics, with some adults
Fantastic opportunity to join this established and caring organisation committed to positive outcomes for their clients. They are looking for a Speech Pathologist keen to work with a friendly multi-disciplinary team providing services to paediatric and some adult cases at their Southport clinic, schools, and community. Good clinical supervision from a senior Speech Pathologist and a connected and committed trans disciplinary team.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families & other relevant stakeholders
- Conduct a variety of speech and language assessments and planning for evidence-based interventions
- Coupled with assisting the individual needs of each client, families will receive regular training and tools to achieve therapy goals in the home and community
- Develop and lead group programs for parents and support staff if and when required.
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology (hold a Speech Pathology Australia Membership)
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to work independently with support.
- Generous salary + professional development + leave and allowances
- At least 8 months experience
- Friendly and supportive manager with a lovely, connected team culture
- Opportunities to progress with this successful and expanding service.
- Flexibility to work full or part time hours to suit your lifestyle.
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a friendly team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children and adults with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Speech Pathologist|