Working with an established and friendly multidisciplinary team in South Canberra this role will see you making a positive difference to individuals with disabilities.
- Full or part time working options with this rewarding role
- Growing national employer and an established multi-disciplinary Canberra team
- Competitive salary package based upon experience up to $90K Base + Super
This position will suit a client-centred Speech Pathologist seeking a community NDIS patient base. The focus of this role is making a positive difference to individuals with a disability. You will provide treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers. You will be working with a friendly multidisciplinary team in South Canberra offices (with parking) and be part of a successful national employer offering career progression and professional development opportunities.
- Implementation of informal and standardised assessments for communication, speech, language, voice, fluency and swallowing as required for clients with a wide range of disabilities and impairments
- The provision of best practice speech pathology assessment and interventions for referred clients
- Development and implementation of programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve goals as set by their referral, individual person centred or NDIS plan
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and funding organisation within appropriate time frames
You will need to demonstrate:
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- A current driver’s license and your own car
- Experience in speech pathology assessment and service delivery highly regarded
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
In return you will be provided with:
- Flexible full or part time working options with a competitive salary package
- Purposeful and meaningful work
- PD and career opportunity
- Lovely team culture with this thriving employer
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with a disability!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Speech Pathologist|