Exciting opportunity to bring your expertise to this established corporate Allied Health service working with the multidisciplinary Newcastle team.
- Rewarding role making a difference with injured and disabled clients
- Friendly and collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Variety of cases- icare, NDIS, Lifetime care, CTP, EAP, telehealth.
- Flexibility with full or part time working options
- Support from an experienced manager and wider team
Exciting and sought-after opportunity with this established OT owned employer to provide social work services to clients across a number of insurance schemes as well as the private sector. This employer has an excellent industry reputation and are experiencing significant growth due to their delivery of innovative solutions and support to their valued clients. The team in Newcastle is tight-knit and supportive, and management have fostered a lovely culture in the multi-disciplinary team.
- Conduct initial social work assessments for new clients
- Develop goals in partnership with each participant
- Assist with varying applications including Centrelink, NDIS or housing
- Assistance or referrals to financial, community or health supports
- Family and adjustment counselling for a range of injuries
- Provide rehabilitation case management services
- Other counselling support
- A professional qualification in Social Work (Registered or eligible for AASW membership)
- Experience providing case management, counselling and linkage services
- Ability to build strong working relationships with individuals from a diverse range of backgrounds and skillsets.
- Demonstrated commitment to working collaboratively and the capacity to negotiate and liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Professional and comprehensive note-taking and report writing skills.
- Base salary commensurate with experience, up to $85K Base + Super
- Variety in your day with a breadth of services
- Friendly and established multi-disciplinary team
- Excellent management to support and encourage your work.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with an injury or disability!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Social Worker|