Exciting opportunity to make a positive difference to individuals with disabilities in the Brisbane and Logan areas
- Super full or part time role making a difference with disabled clients
- Excellent employer with an autonomous culture and senior Allied Health staff
- Full flexibility to manage workload and your own time
- Support from an experienced and caring clinical lead
This role will suit an enthusiastic and client-centred Speech Pathologist seeking an NDIS patient base. The main focus in this role is making a positive difference to individuals with a disability. This includes providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers. You will be part of a supportive and passionate Allied Health team with a recognised and respected employer. You will have support from an experienced OT manager and the flexibility and autonomy to manage your workload and time.
This role is open to experienced Speech Pathologists with a strong desire to help clients with a disability. You must be willing to travel into the community, as required, to deliver services to your clients.
- Implementation of informal and standardised assessments for communication, speech, language, voice, fluency and swallowing as required for clients with a wide range of disabilities and impairments
- The provision of best practice speech pathology assessment and interventions for referred clients
- Development and implementation of programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve goals as set by their referral, individual person centred or NDIS plan
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and funding organisation within appropriate time frames
You will need to demonstrate:
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- A current driver’s license and your own car (travel is refunded)
- Extensive experience in speech pathology assessment and service delivery
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of NDIS funding models (desirable)
In return you will be provided with:
- A fantastic senior team and enviable workplace culture
- Full or part time working options allowing for full flexibility
- Purposeful and meaningful work
- Excellent salary
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with a disability!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Speech Pathologist|