Senior Speech Pathologist role with a stable, national employer. Options to be located from CBD, Western Sydney or home office working with good infrastructure, and caring leaders offering excellent support.
- Competitive salary $90K- $100K Base + Super
- Option to work from office or home or a mix
- Full or part time role making a difference with disabled clients.
- Established employer with supportive culture and dedicated team
- Full flexibility to manage workload and your own time
This role will suit an enthusiastic and client-centred Speech Pathologist seeking a community role. The main focus in this role is making a positive difference to individuals with a disability. This includes providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers. You will be part of a supportive and passionate Allied Health team with a recognised and respected employer. The role will provide the flexibility and autonomy to manage your workload and time.
This role is open to experienced Speech Pathologists with a strong desire to help clients with a disability. You must be willing to travel into the community, as required, to deliver services to your clients.
- Implementation of informal and standardised assessments for communication, speech, language, voice, fluency and swallowing as required for clients with a wide range of disabilities and impairments
- The provision of best practice speech pathology assessment and interventions for referred clients
- Development and implementation of programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve goals as set by their referral, individual person centred or NDIS plan
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate
- Communicate assessed needs clearly and precisely to the client and funding organisation within appropriate time frames
You will need to demonstrate:
- Relevant qualification in Speech Pathology
- Membership with Speech Pathology Australia
- A current driver’s license and your own car (travel is refunded)
- Experience in speech pathology assessment and service delivery
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
In return you will be provided with:
- A fantastic senior team and enviable workplace culture
- Full or part time working options allowing for full flexibility.
- Purposeful and meaningful work
- Mobile phone, travel paid at ATO rates, dedicated admin support and resources.
- Option to work from a number of office locations or home
- Base salary in the region of $90,000. 00 – $100,000.00 + benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with a disability!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Speech Pathologist|