Work from home or offices in Sutherland with hours to suit your schedule- great salary and an interesting mix of work, one off assessments, a wide variety of businesses and cases.
- Super flexible Senior RC role making a difference with injured clients
- Good remuneration package up to $100K Base + super
- Well-respected company with an inclusive culture
- Full flexibility to manage workload and your own time
- Support from an experienced manager and wider, multi-disciplinary team
This is a great role for a Senior Rehabilitation Counsellor looking for a large degree of flexibility, full or part time hours with a home or office base. There is support from management, an interesting mix of assessments and cases, plus a good salary and lovely friendly team. Laptop, iPhone and generous travel reimbursement will be provided in addition to administration support (for permanent staff).
You will have experience in Occupational Rehabilitation and enjoy working autonomously, high level communication skills and confidence in your abilities as an Allied Health professional.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Tertiary qualification in Rehabilitation Counselling and professional membership
- Strong experience in an occupational rehabilitation setting
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong report writing skills and good attention to detail
- The ability to liaise and communicate with multiple stakeholders: professionals, injured parties, treating doctors etc
- Your own reliable car and driver’s licence
In return you will be offered:
- Good remuneration up to $100K Base + Super, iPhone, laptop and travel reimbursement
- Flexible hours to suit you, full or part time with the option to be based from home or office
- A supportive and experienced team
- A large degree of autonomy to manage your time and schedule to suit you
If you would like flexible hours and the ability to work from home or office, excellent pay and interesting cases with an employer who cares and supports its valued staff this may be the role for you!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Rehabilitation Counsellor|