Flexible full or part time position for a Registered Psychologist wishing to make a positive difference in the lives of clients with disabilities of all ages to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
- Generous salary package + incentives
- Choice of location- Brisbane or Logan
- Flexible, full or part time hours (minimum 3 days per week)
- Supportive local manager and welcoming team
- Rewarding role with loads of opportunities to make a difference
- Management / Leadership opportunities available
This national employer has an excellent reputation for consistent performance and customer satisfaction in the health industry. Due to sustainable growth the organisation is seeking a suitably qualified and motivated Psychologist to work on a full or part time basis in either of their Brisbane locations- CBD or Logan.
This role will suit an enthusiastic and client-centred Psychologist passionate about making a difference in the lives of clients. As an NDIS Psychologist, you will provide specific assessment, intervention and treatment to eligible NDIS participants.
- Carry an NDIS caseload
- Conduct assessments and identify / diagnose mental, behavioural or emotional disorders and develop treatment plans and clinical reports
- Provide clinical psychology services to address specific mental health needs of disabled clients
- Liaise with client families and care workers regarding NDIS cases and intervention
- Follow NDIS procedures and complete reports
What you need to succeed?
- AHPRA registered Psychologist
- Experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disability and other complex diagnoses
- An ability to provide a service based on a client’s NDIS goals and funding allocation
- An ability to appropriately respond to needs of people of all abilities and cultural backgrounds
- Sound interpersonal communication skills for negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Current driver’s licence and a reliable car.
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable national employer
- Caring and supportive manager
- A lovely business model offering all staff work life balance and long-term satisfaction
- Good remuneration package
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
You will be well rewarded with full flexibility, support from a lovely manager and an above industry average salary package.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.