Great role for an AEP seeking a stable role working with a reputable, staff-focused, national employer based in Adelaide.
- Senior role with a competitive salary up to $90K Base + Super + PD + benefits
- Varied role including Occupational Rehab (Workers Comp, DVA, CTP), clinical and NDIS cases
- National employer with excellent systems and support
- Excellent work culture, committed to your success and progression.
Exciting Senior Exercise Physiologist role in Adelaide with a reputable, national employer. You will be based in a supportive and modern work environment with like-minded Allied Health Professionals. This company has a strong focus on staff development, with an active internal promotion policy and beautiful team-based culture. This promises variety and a range of interesting cases. This position offers a competitive salary and the flexibility of full or part time hours.
- Varied caseload including Occupational Rehabilitation, clinical and NDIS cases
- Conduct various assessments including initial, functional, ergonomic and pre-employment assessments.
- Clinical assessment and treatment of clients.
- Restore the functional performance of clients to the highest possible level.
- Provide a successful outcome for all involved parties.
- Liaison with all stakeholders.
- High-level reporting.
- Tertiary qualification in Exercise Physiology and ESSA accreditation
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and rapport-building skills.
- Current NSW driver’s license and car
- A good degree of professionalism and personal motivation
This is an excellent opportunity for you to move forward with a very progressive and supportive organisation. The team here is friendly and upbeat; there will be available support and encouragement from management, a very competitive salary package, diversity in your day and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist|