Exciting new role for an experienced and independent Occupational Therapist keen to deliver services to a diverse caseload including children and adults in Hervey Bay and surrounds.
- Varied and diverse Senior regional OT position with a well-regarded employer
- Excellent salary package up to $100,000.00
- Full or part time hours available with lots of flexibility
- Interesting and varied case load, including paediatrics & adult cases.
- Friendly and supportive culture with opportunities to progress professionally.
Long term opportunity to join this established and caring organisation committed to client care working independently from Hervey Bay. The role will see you providing community therapy services, and down the track providing leadership and support to a wider team of AHP leading to management. You will be working hand in hand with founding OT’s a dedicated wider QLD based team. providing clinic-based and community service delivery to children and adults with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families, teachers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, teachers & other relevant stakeholders
- The interventions will be carried out in client homes and in clinic
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and can be carried out one-on-one or to a group
- NDIS professional and support services including home modifications and equipment prescription
- Providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Some clinical experience working with children and or adults with disabilities is desirable but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to work independently (with support from a senior OT)
- Above industry salary + relocation assistance + professional development + leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role
- Friendly team and manager
- Opportunities to progress with this successful and expanding service
- Flexibility to work full or part time hours to suit your lifestyle
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children and adults with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|