Great role for a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor with a passion for delivering quality Vocational Assessments – good salary, inclusive culture with a senior staff and a flat company culture.
Exciting opportunity ideal for a Senior Rehab Counsellor or Psychologist with a passion for quality Vocational Assessments, delivering services in Sydney. The employer offers a great salary, inclusive culture, good management and equipment & resources to deliver your services to their valued clients.
The Benefits for You:
- Assessment only role
- High-level, consultative employer with a flat corporate structure
- Senior, likeminded staff
- Long term, stable employer offering a great work environment and career opportunities.
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling + relevant registration
- Extensive experience gained in the Vocational Rehabilitation arena
- Great understanding of NSW workers compensation legislation
- Strong attention to detail, critical thinking & fantastic reporting skills
- Honesty, integrity, & positive approach
- Own car and driver’s license
- ABN and insurance
In return you will be offered:
- Good remuneration up to $92K Base + Super + resources
- Flexible full or part time hours
- A supportive and experienced team
- A large degree of autonomy to manage your time and schedule to suit you
This role offers the opportunity to work in a stable, senior work setting with professional and dynamic staff. They offer higher than industry remuneration, welcome new staff and enjoy a friendly and collaborative working culture.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Psychologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor|