Rewarding contracting role working with DVA clients! Established and reputable employer with the potential for ongoing work!
- Generous fee for service rates
- Established and reputable specialist employer servicing the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Opportunity for ongoing work
This well-established provider is currently seeking an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant | Rehabilitation Counsellor | Psychologist with availability to take on assessment and case management with DVA clients and deliver excellent services in the Melbourne.
This is an exciting opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our valued veterans. As a confident rehabilitation consultant, you will use your initiative to solve problems and work creatively and collaboratively to secure the best outcomes for your clients!
The role will involve:
- Case management of Department of Veterans Affairs clientele with physical and/or psychological conditions
- Assessment of DVA client’s rehabilitation needs
- Create and implement individual rehabilitation plans to promote successful transition from Australian Defence Force to civilian life
- Undertake specific home and activities of daily living assessments
- Coordination of return-to-work plans (vocational assessments, functional capacity evaluations, work trials, and job placement) and non-return to work plans (engagement in treatment and psychosocial activities)
- Delivery of a range of evidence-based early intervention and occupational rehabilitation services
- Motivational interviewing to enhance engagement in meaningful occupations
- Liaison with key stakeholders within a multidisciplinary clinical context.
- Completion of high-level written reporting
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Rehabilitation Counselling or Psychology (With relevant AHPRA registration or ASORC membership etc)
- Injury Management experience gained within an occupational rehabilitation setting
- Comcare accreditation preferred
- The ability to work effectively on an independent basis
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Good relationship-building and time management ability
- ABN & Professional Indemnity Insurance
- A current driver’s licence and your own car
In return, you will be offered:
- Generous contracting rates commensurate with experience
- Support and respect from the friendly team
- Interesting & rewarding workload
- A large degree of autonomy commensurate with seniority
An exciting opportunity to join this successful, specialist boutique employer in a contracting capacity- You will have significant drive and motivation in your work and take pride in providing a high-quality service!
In the first instance please contact Kirstin Symmonds on 0407 381 250 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your current résumé. All enquiries are treated in absolute confidentiality.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Psychologist, Rehabilitation Consultant, Rehabilitation Counsellor|