Exciting and well-supported position for a bright, positive OT/PT/EP/RC seeking a long-term position with this team spirited company- great mix of work with Occupational Rehabilitation & optional NDIS cases.
Company & culture!
This reputable, national employer have earned a large customer base with their commitment to providing a high-quality service to their valued clients. Their commitment to employee satisfaction and well-being are evident in their management structure, team values and investment in staff training and professional development. This is a fun and vibrant workplace with a professional, multi-disciplinary allied health team.
- Graduates are welcome to apply- excellent support and induction from experienced senior staff
- Above industry average salary package– graduates starting at $68K Base + Super!
- Loads of variety in your day- Icare, CTP, one off Assessments and training + some community NDIS if desired
- Options- work from home, or from the Lithgow office with a small team
- Flexibility- Full or part time position with lots of career potential
- Excellent company culture- A focus on quality and internal promotion allowing for career progression.
You will be a motivated and confident OT/PT/EP/RC (graduates welcome to apply) looking to join a quality-focused team committed to successful outcomes for all clients. This position does offer variety with Occupational Rehabilitation and optional NDIS cases if desired.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Case management- Icare, CTP, one off assessments and training
- Workplace assessments & return to work plans.
- Assessment of daily living capabilities
- Investigation of housing options + major and minor home modification recommendations
- Prescription of equipment and assistive technologies
- Capacity Building Independence Programs to improve functional independence
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology or Rehabilitation Counselling
- Relevant registration- AHPRA, ESSA, ASORC etc
- Occupational Rehabilitation or clinical experience highly regarded but not essential
- High level reporting skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
- Driver’s license
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable employer
- A lovely business model offering all staff work life balance and long-term satisfaction
- Good remuneration package + flexible work arrangements
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to progress and grow with the company
There will be available support and encouragement from directors and senior management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Rehabilitation Consultant, Rehabilitation Counsellor|