Exciting opportunity for Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists or Exercise Physiologists to transition their clinical skills and develop a career in the Occupational Rehabilitation sector.
- Highly competitive salary up to $90K Base + Super + industry tools + flexible hours
- Friendly multi-disciplinary team & very supportive manager
- Highly regarded employer making a positive difference in the lives of their clients
- Varied caseload giving you great exposure with the opportunity to specialize in areas of personal interest.
This leading, national employer has an exciting opportunity for clinical Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists or Exercise Physiologists keen to transition to a career in the Occupational Rehabilitation sector.
This employer is dedicated to having a positive impact on the lives of others in workplace health. They invest in their staff and work together with their multidisciplinary teams and stakeholders to achieve the best results possible for their valued clients.
- Conduct a range of assessments
- Proactively manage a caseload of injured workers to a safe and timely return to health and work outcome
- Carry a reasonable caseload to allow a high focus on quality outcomes
- Use your clinical skills and knowledge to treat clients and support their recovery in returning to work
- Liaise with various stakeholders & build strong relationships
- Completion of high-quality reports
- A highly competitive starting salary- up to $90K Base + Super + industry tools
- Flexible hours- full time, part time or school hours.
- Interesting and rewarding work content- loads of variety
- Friendly and well-regarded employer + team
To be successful:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, (with relevant registration & membership- AHPRA, ESSA etc)
- Clinical experience and a keen interest in transferring your skills into workplace health
- The ability to work effectively in a friendly team
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Good relationship-building ability.
Join a leading, national employer having a positive impact on the lives of others! In this role, you will be provided with significant support and encouragement from management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills with this supportive and friendly employer!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist|