This consultative and quality-focused rehabilitation services provider offer excellent salary packaging, great training and support and focus on delivery of excellent results to its clients
- Highly competitive salary up to $85K Base + super + iPhone and all industry tools
- Full or part time role working from friendly Hervey Bay offices
- Structured induction with ongoing professional development
- Highly regarded employer offering long term career options
- Dedicated veteran caseload
This is a super position for a passionate OT/PT/EP/Psych or RC keen to join an established and well-regarded QLD based service provider working from Hervey Bay. You will benefit from full induction with a stable and successful staff providing services to a dedicated veterans caseload. The role will see you delivering a range of services to injured clients in the local region.
There is the opportunity to work full time or part time hours (3 or 4 days per week), great systems and infrastructure, friendly team and a widely experienced Manager to induct and support.
The role will involve:
- A range of industry specific assessments and services
- Case management
- Liaison with key stakeholders
- Completion of high-level written reporting
- A highly competitive salary – $70K – $85K Base + Super
- Interesting and rewarding work content
- Stable and well-regarded employer
- Friendly & senior staff
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Exercise Physiology, Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling (with relevant registration & membership- AHPRA, ASORC, ESSA etc)
- Some clinical or occupational rehabilitation experience
- The ability to work effectively in a friendly team
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written)
- Good relationship-building ability
There will be available support and encouragement from management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Rehabilitation Consultant, Rehabilitation Counsellor|