This role will suit a bright, positive Allied Health professional seeking an autonomous position with this growing provider
- Up to $90K Base + Super
- Excellent company culture based on quality
- Staff operate to sustainable outcomes with low caseloads
- Variety with Icare, CTP, one off Assessments and training
- Flexible work options- Contract or Permanent (full, part time, school hours)
- Limited travel
This growing provider has an excellent reputation for consistent performance and customer satisfaction in the Australian Occupational Rehabilitation market. The customer base is large and varied and extends across NSW/ VIC / ACT /WA and QLD. Due to sustainable growth the organisation is seeking a suitably qualified and motivated Allied Health professional to work from their Albury office.
You will be a motivated and confident OT/ PT/ EP happy to work across multiple frameworks. Staff work to quality outcomes carrying an average caseload of 20 files, ensuring client care and work life balance. You will have autonomy and flexibility in your week and progression opportunities are encouraged!
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology (ESSA a must)
- AHPRA and/or relevant registration
- Some Occupational Rehabilitation or clinical experience highly regarded
- High level reporting skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
The role will provide you with:
- Good remuneration package- up to $90K Base + Super
- Appreciative management and a stable employer
- A lovely business model offering all staff work life balance and long-term satisfaction
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to grow with the company
There will be available support and encouragement from directors and senior management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist|