This established and quality driven rehabilitation services provider offer excellent salary packaging, supportive management and focus on delivery of excellent results to its clients through employing a highly experienced team of Allied Health professionals.
- Highly competitive salary- $75K – $85K + super + iPhone and all industry tools
- Varied caseload including Workcover, CTP and DVA clients
- Full or part time working options available
Due to significant business success this high end and specialist rehabilitation provider is seeking an experienced Rehabilitation Consultant (OT, PT, EP, Psych, RC) to join their team of Allied Health professionals in Townsville on a full or part time basis.
The focus here is on quality service provision, you will work in a collaborative and friendly environment dedicated to providing lasting RTW outcomes for clients. This company is boutique and specialist in nature, allowing for flexible working arrangements, access to ongoing education and training, and a commitment to your individual success and growth within the company.
If you are seeking flexibility, supportive management, an employer who values your skills and experience, and a great remuneration package this role will suit!
- A range of assessments and one-off consultancy services
- Return to work case management for injured workers under various jurisdictions and schemes
- Liaison with all key stakeholders including treating parties, insurers and employers
- High level report writing
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Psychology, Rehabilitation Counselling or Exercise Physiology (with relevant registration & membership- AHPRA, ASORC or ESSA)
- Recent experience in Occupational Rehabilitation – ideally 1 years minimum
- You will have high level communication skills, both written and verbal
- A confident manner, the ability to operate well with clients and high level professionalism
- Your own reliable car and full driver’s license
You will be well rewarded with full flexibility, support from senior managers and an above-industry-average salary package.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Employment Consultant, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Rehabilitation Consultant, Rehabilitation Counsellor|