Rewarding senior role for a collaborative Psychologist looking for an opportunity to mentor and support a small team of junior Psychologists in the Occupational Heath space.
- Competitive salary up to $110K Base + Super.
- Lead a small team of junior Psychologists + carry a reduced caseload.
- Extremely supportive and friendly employer offering flexibility & opportunities.
This is an exciting role for a Registered Psychologist looking to take on a leadership role, mentoring and training a small team of junior psychologists. Working for a successful and diverse employer, you will be part of a supportive and passionate Allied Health team carrying a reduced caseload as well as your leadership responsibilities within the team.
You will have experience in Occupational Health / Rehabilitation with high level communication skills, a passion for training junior staff and confidence in your abilities as an Allied Health professional.
- Provide leadership and support to a small team of junior psychologists
- Complete psychological pre-employment assessments
- Medicolegal job capacity assessments
- Critical incident counselling
- Same employer Psych services.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology and professional membership
- Experience in an occupational rehabilitation setting
- Experience leading a small team beneficial but not essential
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Strong report writing skills and good attention to detail
- The ability to liaise and communicate with multiple stakeholders: professionals, injured parties, treating doctors etc
In return you will be offered:
- Good remuneration package up to $110K Base + Super
- Flexibility around hours available
- Opportunity to complete some work from home
- Use of pool cars
- A supportive and experienced team
- A large degree of autonomy to manage your time and schedule to suit you.
If you would like to join an incredibly friendly team in a leadership capacity with an employer who cares and supports its valued staff, this may be the role for you!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.