Bring your passion and expertise as a Psychologist to a small team setting with a thriving boutique wellness centre in Merewether, delightful treatment rooms, mixed caseload, full or part time hours & a supportive culture
- Small and established holistic wellness centre in a great location just minutes to the beach
- Lovely treatment rooms overlooking a garden in their quaint office space
- Excellent salary- $80K-$95K Base + Super
- Full or part time hours available
- Friendly and supportive established team
A new and exciting position has opened with a warm, supportive and professional wellness centre in Merewether. As a Registered Psychologist, you will be responsible for providing assessment, diagnosis and intervention for a variety of clients, including adolescents, adults and older people. Referrals come from in house (from their team of naturopaths and other allied health members) as well as from GPs with quite a lot of variety in cases. They are seeking someone with broad experience, with a passion for holistic health and wellbeing.
- Provide diagnoses and intervention to clients with a range of concerns and needs.
- Administer psychological tests and develop appropriate treatment plans.
- Incorporate current psychological concepts and evidence-based approaches to your psychology service (including CBT, ACT, DBT).
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders including GPs, psychiatrists, inhouse treating naturopaths and other relevant stakeholders.
- Completion of comprehensive notes, relevant reports and record-keeping in the inhouse database.
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology with full Registration with AHPRA.
- Minimum 12 months clinical experience.
- Experience working with a vast variety of client presentations using evidence-based therapies.
- Working with Children Check
- Empathy and ability to build rapport in a clinical setting.
- High work ethic & the ability to work independently.
- A genuine passion for holistic health management.
- Good salary up to $90K base + super based on qualifications and experience.
- A friendly and supportive team and manager.
- Lovely treatment room overlooking a garden in their quaint office space.
- Access to inhouse health services and equipment for your own use and health benefits.
You will be joining a small, friendly and professional wellness centre committed to delivering a quality, holistic service to their valued clients. You will be well-supported and appreciated from a friendly manager.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.