Join this reputable and thriving provider offering a comprehensive range of allied health services to their valued clients!
- Your role will focus on making a positive difference to clients living with disabilities across the age span
- Good salary, generous PD and all industry tools provided
- Home office base with travel into the community to visit clients
- Full or part time working hours available
We are excited to be partnering with a registered NDIS provider offering a comprehensive range of allied health services to clients with disabilities. They are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate AHPRA Registered Psychologist committed to providing evidence-based and practical approaches to improving the mental health of disabled clients. This role will be working from home offices with support from a large and established multidisciplinary team and you will be delivering services and providing expert consultation and intervention to clients with a disability who have complex needs, allowing them to participate fully in life. You will provide tailored services in line with individual NDIS plans. You will be part of a successful and expanding Allied Health service operating across QLD and NSW and will be an experienced dedicated Psychologist able to operate independently and within a team.
- Working hand in hand with a multidisciplinary team you will:
- Provide psychological assessment, intervention and behaviour support
- Plan, monitor and review client outcomes
- Conduct psychometric, behavioural and functional assessments
- Complete reports and work towards goals within the NDIS plans.
- Friendly and collaborative working culture with this well-respected employer
- Flexible working options with full or part time hours on offer
- Support from an excellent manager and a like-minded senior team
- Great salary – $85K- $92K Base + super + $2K Professional Development Allowance
- The opportunity to make a positive difference with vulnerable clients
- AHPRA Registered Psychologist
- Experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disability and other complex diagnoses
- Sound interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- An ability to provide a service based on a client’s NDIS goals and funding allocation
- Current driver’s licence and a reliable car.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with a disability!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.