Rewarding role with this friendly and professional healthcare provider who is seeking a QA manager with high attention to detail, a passion for quality and a collaborative nature.
- Excellent salary package up to $90K Base + Super + resources
- Full time role with flexibility to work from both CBD office and work from home options
- Super collaborative and friendly team with great management support
Working with a friendly and professional healthcare provider in Sydney CBD, this role is largely responsible for documentation management and quality assurance. You will coordinate the flow of documentation between specialists, the QA team and insurers, overseeing the quality & continuous improvement of this process and your team.
This employer is dedicated to investing in their staff and working together with their teams and stakeholders to achieve the best results possible. They have a strong desire to be an employer who is known for their quality service, and as such, will welcome applications from motivated professionals.
- Manage incoming reports from specialists relating to each patient & prioritising urgent work.
- Distributing work across a small team
- Proof reading and QA of all reports
- Submission of reports to insurers & other external stakeholders.
- File management & archiving.
- Compliance management.
- Liaison with typists, doctors, case managers, solicitors etc.
- Competitive salary package
- Professional & motivated team
- Options to work from the office and some work from home.
- Excellent management who support and encourage.
- Experience in a similar role or someone from a case management of rehab background required.
- Experience within the Medico-legal framework beneficial.
- Supervision / training background of a small team would be desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to build rapport and contribute to collaborative team dynamics
- High level administration / computer skills.
- High attention to detail with a passion for high quality reporting and processes.
You will be working with a lovely, collaborative team and will be offered some great opportunities to develop your skills in a management role.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Quality Assurance Manager|