Great role with this caring, successful employer, suited to a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor motivated to make a positive difference with your clients- loads of variety in your work, great team and flexible work options.
- Lots of variety in your work- corporate and disability services
- Flexible working options available- full or part time, home and or office base
- Established employer with a senior staff, caring manager and great team
- Great salary & staff benefit incentives up to $95,000.00 base + super
Great role for a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor with Workplace Rehabilitation experience seeking some variety. Based from offices in Parramatta or home office, the role will see you delivering, assessment and case management services to injured and disabled clients across iCare, CTP and NDIS schemes. Full or part time working options are available (minimum 3 days per week) with a friendly Allied Health team.
- A range of industry specific assessments
- Case management of injured parties from iCare, CTP and NDIS clients
- Tailored career solutions (NDIS clients)
- Liaison with all relevant stakeholders
- Communication and reporting
- Direction of employment consultants
- Degree in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling
- Membership with ASORC/AHPRA
- Strong occupational rehabilitation experience required
- High level communication skills and the ability to build rapport with a diverse client range
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Current drivers licence and car
Staff benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Training and professional development allowance $2,000.00
- Laptop, mobile & travel paid at ATO rates
- Supportive and experienced manager
- Flexible working options
- High staff retention rates with this successful employer.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Psychologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor|