Unique opportunity for a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor to work from home, anywhere in Australia- no covid-19 vaccine requirement!!
- Work from home role- anywhere in Australia!
- No requirement for the covid-19 vaccines.
- Extremely supportive and friendly provider who values their staff.
- Great salary + flexible work options.
This emerging rehabilitation provider offers a really unique opportunity for a Psychologist or Rehabilitation Counsellor to work from home, with no requirement for the covid-19 vaccine. You have the ability to work from any location in Australia, liaising with their multi-disciplinary team of consultants in NSW as well as their friendly & supportive management team.
If you are looking for an employer that is committed to your success, job-fulfilment, and growth as a Rehabilitation Consultant, then we welcome you to apply.
The role will involve:
- Return to work case management of injured workers.
- A range of industry-specific assessments and services.
- Liaison with key stakeholders.
- Completion of high-level written reporting.
- A highly competitive salary up to $85K Base + Super + flexibility
- Interesting and rewarding work content.
- Emerging employer offering exciting opportunities
- Friendly & senior staff to support you.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling (with relevant registration & membership AHPRA, ASORC etc).
- Recent experience in Occupational Rehabilitation spanning at least 12 months.
- The ability to work effectively independently from your home office.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Good relationship-building ability.
There will be available support and encouragement from management, a competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Psychologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor|