This established and quality-driven rehabilitation services provider offer excellent salary packaging, supportive management and focus on delivery of excellent results to its clients through employing a highly experienced team of Allied Health professionals.
- Highly competitive salary up to $92K Base + Super + all industry tools.
- Paddington location with on street parking + use of pool cars.
- Full or part time hours offering you flexibility.
- Structured induction with ongoing structured professional development.
- Highly regarded employer offering long term career options.
- Varied caseload including DVA, Workcover QLD and life insurance.
This is a super position for a passionate Psych or RC keen to join an established and well-regarded provider working from Paddington You will benefit from a full induction with a stable and successful staff, an interesting caseload including veterans, CTP and workplace injuries and long-term career opportunities. The role will see you delivering services to injured clients in the local region.
This company is well-regarded and specialist in nature, they offer flexible working arrangements, access to ongoing education and training, and a commitment to your individual success and growth within the company. The team consists of around 10 allied health staff who are committed to a high standard of service.
If you are seeking flexibility, supportive management, an employer who values your skills and experience, and a great remuneration package this role will suit!
The role will involve:
- Return to work case management of injured workers.
- A range of industry specific assessments and services.
- Liaison with key stakeholders.
- Completion of high-level written reporting.
- A highly competitive salary up to $92K Base + Super.
- Interesting and rewarding work content.
- Stable and well-regarded employer.
- Friendly & senior staff.
To be successful in this role, you will possess:
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology or Rehabilitation Counselling (with relevant registration & membership AHPRA, ASORC etc).
- Recent experience in Occupational Rehabilitation spanning at least 12 months.
- The ability to work effectively independently.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal & written).
- Good relationship-building ability.
There will be available support and encouragement from management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Psychologist, Rehabilitation Counsellor|