Exciting and flexible position for a Psychologist (provisional or registered) wishing to make a positive difference in the lives of clients across the age span to meet their goals, empowering them to live their best life.
- Generous salary- up to $90K Base + Super + benefits!
- Excellent employer with a driven, friendly and multi-disciplinary staff
- Support with registration costs available for provisional psychologists
- Flexibility with full or part time hours
This role will suit an enthusiastic and client-centred Psychologist (provisional or registered) with experience working with children/ families and or disabilities. You will be delivering services and providing expert consultation and intervention to clients who have complex needs, allowing them to participate fully in life. You will be part of a successful and expanding Allied Health service operating in Cairns with some localised travel. You will be working in a super friendly multi-disciplinary team dedicated to making a positive difference.
- Development and implementation of Behaviour Support Plans
- Provide psychological assessment, intervention, and behaviour support
- Plan, monitor and review client outcomes
- Conduct psychometric, behavioural, and functional assessments.
- Complete reports and work towards goals within the NDIS plans
- Friendly working culture with this well-respected employer
- Flexible working options – full or part time
- Support from an excellent manager and a like-minded friendly team
- Assistance with registration costs for provisional Psychologists
- The opportunity to make a positive difference with vulnerable clients
- Tertiary qualification in Psychology and AHPRA registration
- Experience working with individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder and Intellectual Disability and other complex diagnoses
- Sound interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- An ability to provide a service based on a client’s NDIS goals and funding allocation
- Current driver’s licence and a reliable car.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with a disability!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.