Exciting management position working for a thriving therapy group that delivers excellent evidence-based intervention and therapy services to children and their families.
- Above industry salary of around $100K Base + Super + Bonus + professional development leave and allowances
- Established systems and procedures with this thriving therapy group
- Choice of office-base managing a friendly, multi-disciplinary team across three locations.
This national organisation is seeking a practice principal to manage a multi-disciplinary, allied health team spanning across three locations. They are seeking an allied health professional (Speech Pathologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist or Psychologist) with extensive paediatric service delivery experience and proven skills in managing an allied health team. The team currently consists of around 25 staff (therapists and admin). They are fun and friendly, and management are committed to your success in their valued team. You will not be required to carry a caseload in this position, it is purely management responsibilities.
- Coaching and education for team members in delivering evidence-based therapy services to children and their families
- Lead and supervise team members in achieving sound clinical and financial results
- Implement positive change to the multi-disciplinary allied health team
- Building corporate partnerships with internal and external stakeholders
- Drive the growth of the practice through management of quality key stakeholder relationships
- Undertake and promote professional development and further research into quality clinical care.
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Psychology (with relevant registration- AHPRA etc)
- Experience working in a paediatric setting and with clients with mental health illnesses, Autism Spectrum Disorder or other disabilities desirable.
- Proven skills in managing an allied health team
- A passion for promoting high quality, evidence-based therapy services to children
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients, families and external stakeholders
- Ability to influence team members and be capable of implementing positive change
- Commitment to driving practice growth through the development and management of key stakeholder relationships
- Current driver’s licence and car, working with Children Check, National Police Check & Children’s First Aid training
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining and leading a fun and lively, multi-disciplinary team with a manager committed to your success.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Psychologist, Speech Pathologist|