Join this busy and dedicated Allied Health team with a passion for making a positive difference to their valued clients.
- Leading Provider of Allied Health & Disability Services in NSW & QLD
- Tighes Hill office location
- Supporting a skilled, Allied Health team that provides a high-quality healthcare service
- Assisting with all administration & financial aspects of maintaining the smooth running of the practice
- Contribute to this friendly and collaborative culture
- Competitive salary $60K-$67K Base + Super
This employer is an established provider of Allied Health services and has a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of over 80 Clinicians who are leaders in a variety of rehabilitation, wellness and enablement approaches. The team provides services to Workers Compensation, DES, CTP, Lifetime care and NDIS clients. They are looking for a highly organised, efficient and friendly Administration professional to manage the administration, reception and financial aspects of this business.
This position would suit someone with strong experience in a fast-paced administrative, medical or allied health practice role, with experience in managing financial aspects of a business. Applicants who have previous experience within the Allied Health sector will be highly regarded.
You will be responsible for:
- Gathering client information & assisting with completion of documentation
- Financial entries and reports including invoicing, debt collection, staff billing
- Data base entries, troubleshooting and extraction of necessary reports (Experience with Case Manager highly regarded)
- Proofing NDIS reports
- Being the point of contact and support to the team and managers- booking travel, arranging meetings, and other administrative requests.
- Phoning and emailing clients and external stakeholders
- Working across a number of software applications for record keeping and communication purposes.
- Fast and highly accurate typing skills
- Excellent customer service skills and relationship management abilities
- Exceptional time management and organisational skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, in particular, Excel.
- High level of computer literacy with the ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of other software packages
- Respect for dealing with confidential medical information
- Knowledge of medical terminology is advantageous, but not essential
- A team-player, with capacity to work autonomously where required
The successful candidate will enjoy:
- Competitive pay rate
- Opportunities for Professional Development
- A friendly work environment with a professional team
Become part of a rapidly growing organisation that is well-respected, established and leaders in the field of Allied Health.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.