Exciting and well-supported position for a bright, positive Physio or EP seeking a long-term position with this team-spirited company, making a real difference in the lives of your clients- great mix of work with Occupational Rehabilitation & some clinical work!
- Graduates welcome to apply- excellent support and induction from experienced senior staff
- Excellent salary $67K-$85K Base + Super + $10K regional/ relocation allowance
- Loads of variety on offer- Occupational Rehab & clinical work
- Full or part time position with lots of career potential & progression opportunities
- Excellent company culture based on quality (low caseloads)
- Orange, NSW office location with work from home options
With a reputation for excellent service delivery, this industry leading Allied Health provider prides itself on delivering benchmark quality services while encompassing a beautiful team-based culture that drives each day with encouragement and support. The diversity of driven health professionals provides a unique and tailored working experience with one primary goal: To improve the lives of their clients.
You will be a motivated and confident PT or EP happy to work across multiple frameworks. The culture here is team-spirited, friendly and respectful – it’s a fun & vibrant workplace that supports its staff to help them reach their full potential and progress their career!
You will be responsible for the following:
- Case management- icare, CTP, one off assessments and training
- Workplace assessments & return to work plans.
- Clinical assessment and treatment of clients.
- Restore the functional performance of clients to the highest possible level.
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology (ESSA a must)
- AHPRA registration
- Occupational Rehabilitation or clinical experience highly regarded but not essential
- High level reporting skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
- Driver’s license
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable employer
- A lovely business model offering all staff work life balance and long-term satisfaction
- Good remuneration package + flexible work arrangements + regional relocation allowance
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to progress and grow with the company
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining and leading a fun and lively, multi-disciplinary team with a manager committed to your success.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist|