Exciting position for an experienced or graduate Physiotherapist or Exercise Physiologist seeking a long term position with established national employer. You will make a real difference in the lives of your clients- great training and exposure to a mix of work with clinical and workplace rehabilitation
- Full or part time position with lots of career potential
- Excellent company culture based on quality – low caseloads
- Young, NSW office location – established office + excellent support and induction from experienced senior staff
- Variety working both clinically with clients in addition to assessment and case management provision
- Internal promotion policy allowing for career progression.
This national employer has an excellent reputation for consistent performance and customer satisfaction in the health industry and as such is growing and seeking an Exercise Physiologist or Physiotherapist to work on a full or part time basis with their friendly and experienced multi-disciplinary team in Young, NSW.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and confident Physio or EP looking for variety- this position offers clinical intervention as well as case management with Workplace Rehabilitation.
For the physiotherapists- your role will be split with 2 days musculoskeletal private practice duties and 3 days pre-employment medicals, onsite physio and Occ Rehab duties.
For the Exercise Physiologists- your role will be split between pre-employment medicals and Occ Rehab duties.
You will be trained in and responsible for the following:
- Case management- Icare, CTP, one off assessments and training
- Workplace assessments & return to work plans.
- Provide effective, evidence-based exercise intervention
- Collaborate with other allied health practitioners
- Empowering the injured person to manage their injury
- Implementing goals focused on optimising function, participation and return to work
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Exercise Physiology (ESSA membership a must) or Physiotherapy (AHPRA required)
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
- Driver’s license
The role will provide you with:
- Appreciative management and a stable employer
- A lovely business model offering all staff work life balance and long-term satisfaction
- A fun & vibrant workplace that supports its staff to help them reach their full potential and progress their career
- Good remuneration package + flexible work arrangements
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to progress and grow with the company
There will be available support and encouragement from directors and senior management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist, Physiotherapist|