Join this innovative and expanding community service with an experienced staff and caring leadership dedicated to client care, making a positive difference to individuals with disabilities in Brisbane
- Expanding and innovative Allied Health owned service working within NDIS
- Join the experienced multidisciplinary team and make a positive difference
- Full time or part time working options, great salary and flexibility
- Excellent employer and lovely senior staff
This role will suit an enthusiastic and client-centred Physiotherapist seeking an NDIS patient base. The focus of this role is making a positive difference to individuals with a disability. You will provide treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers. You will be part of a supportive and senior Allied Health team with passionate manager committed to your success as well as the needs of your clients.
This role is open to experienced Physiotherapists with a strong desire to help clients with a disability. You must be willing to travel into the community, as required, to deliver services to your clients.
- A caseload of both adults and children with varying disabilities with a specific physiotherapy need
- Deliver evidence-based services that meet the needs of client’s goals within the allocated hours of their NDIS plan.
- Provide assessments and interventions to assist in activities and daily living independence
- Conduct assessments and complete applications for required assistive technology, home modifications and specialist disability accommodation
- Provide subsequent therapy and pain management strategies.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders in the client’s home environment e.g. family, carers etc.
- Approved tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy
- Current registration with AHPRA (Australia Health Practitioners Regulation Agency)
- At least 18 months experience in a similar position
- A genuine passion for working with individuals with a disability
- Positive and client-centred professional with great communication skills and the ability to engage with clients living with varying disabilities.
- Current driver’s licence and your own reliable car
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with a disability!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.