A warm welcome awaits with this national, industry leader who is committed to excellence! Excellence that spans from quality client care to a work environment where staff feel at home, supported and are motivated to work toward achieving best outcomes for their valued clients.
The experienced, multi-disciplinary team in Beenleigh is seeking a friendly and client-centred Physiotherapist to join their team on a full-time basis. This role provides a lot of variety and some excellent benefits including dedicated clinical supervision from a Senior Physiotherapist as well as support from an Allied Health Assistant.
The focus of this role is making a difference in the lives of your clients. Working with a supportive, multi-disciplinary team, you will conduct a range of duties including:
- Clinical onsite musculoskeletal treatment of clients at a range of locations
- WHS Gap analyses to ensure a company’s Safety and Risk Management system is satisfactory
- Pre employment assessments
- Community NDIS clinical services (with assistance from an AHA).
You will be joining a friendly and successful employer whose mission is to make a positive impact on the lives of others, and you will come to the role with:
- Tertiary qualifications in Physiotherapy (with relevant registration).
- At least 6 months experience in a similar position
- The ability to engage with a range of clients including those living with varying disabilities and strategize effective plans that will have a positive impact on their lives.
- Current driver’s licence and your own reliable car.
Our client is a fun and friendly employer, which is a key element to their success. They truly are committed to their clients and staff and offer many benefits including the below:
- A generous salary on offer in the region of $80K Base + Super + travel reimbursed
- Excellent infrastructure & systems as well as latest technology resources to make your work run smoothly
- A great mix of clients and opportunities- keep your skills current and relevant across a variety of schemes & clients
- Clinical supervision from experienced, senior staff who are eager to mentor, coach and work collaboratively with staff
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to help a range of clients!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.