Exciting clinic-based role working with an established private practice in South Brisbane. You will have a passion for providing the highest quality therapy services to children and enjoy working with collaborative friendly team
- Full or part time role with an attractive salary up to $85K Base + Super
- Well-resourced established private practice, working with a friendly and passionate team and experienced clinical lead
- Clinic based with a mixed caseload of paediatric clients (private clients)
- Nearby parking and no travel requirement
Fantastic opportunity to join an established and friendly private practice in South Brisbane. You will work with a friendly team of Speech Pathologists with a passion for providing the highest quality services to paediatric clients. Your role will have a nice degree of variety, providing services to children with a range of diagnoses & support requirements. Together, with your team and carers, you will develop individual plans for children to develop their skills. The role is purely clinic-based with private clients only, and the benefit of no travel requirement. Management are committed to your success and offer full support and strongly encourage professional development.
- Assessment and intervention for children from 2 to 12 with a range of developmental conditions
- Conduct a variety of speech and language assessments and planning for evidence-based interventions
- Develop Individual Plans to support children to develop specific expressive and receptive language skills, social skills and mealtime management.
- Coupled with assisting the individual needs of each child, families will receive regular training and tools to achieve therapy goals in the home and community- Develop and lead programs for parents and support staff when required.
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology (hold a Speech Pathology Australia Membership)
- At least 12 months experience working with children
- Ability to work effectively with families and other professionals in the delivery of SP services- particularly with children on the Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Appropriate certification, or ability to gain (blue card, yellow card) for provision of services to children and young people.
- Excellent salary package commensurate with experience
- Full or part time role with loads of variety in your week
- Friendly team and clinical lead to support you
- Regular professional development opportunities + career progression opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to delivery high quality services to this paediatric client base.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Speech Pathologist|