Exciting position for an experienced or new graduate Speech Pathologist with a wonderful employer – lovely clinic with this committed non-for-profit service working with children in a range of settings, above award pay and lots of PD opportunities
- Above award salary + Super + benefits + resources
- Flexible work options with full and part time hours available
- Interesting and varied paediatric case load- clinic, schools and community
- Dedicated established transdisciplinary team with excellent management and support
- Graduates welcome to apply!
Fantastic opportunity to join this caring organisation committed to positive outcomes for their clients. They are looking for a Speech Pathologist keen to take on a varied role, carrying a paediatric caseload at their office in Mornington. You will be working with a small team providing clinic-based and community service delivery to children with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families & other relevant stakeholders
- Conduct a variety of speech and language assessments and planning for evidence-based interventions
- The interventions will be carried out in the clinic, schools or homes
- Develop and lead group programs for parents and support staff if and when required.
- Provide support and consultation to other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology (hold a Speech Pathology Australia Membership)
- Strong clinical experience working with children is desirable
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to work independently.
- Competitive salary + professional development leave and allowances
- Super friendly and supportive manager with a lovely, small office culture
- Opportunities to progress with this successful and expanding service.
- Flexibility to work full or part time hours to suit your lifestyle.
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a friendly team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Speech Pathologist|