Exciting full or part time opportunity to join an established therapy group based from their Brisbane clinic, you will have a passion for providing the highest quality therapy services to children working in a clinic and school settings.
- Join this committed national therapy provider in Brisbane clinic
- Attractive salary up to $80K Base + Super + PD allowance
- Full or part time hours available
- Working with a friendly and passionate team of allied health professionals
Fantastic opportunity to join an established therapy group in their Brisbane clinic, you will work with a friendly team of allied health professionals with a passion for providing the highest quality therapy services to paediatric clients. Your role will be clinic-based and you will also provide some mobile services to children with a range of diagnoses & support requirements. You will be supporting children (and their carers) individually and in small groups. Together, with your team, carers and educators, you will develop individual plans for children to develop their skills.
- Assessment and intervention for children from 0 to 18 with a range of developmental conditions
- Conduct a variety of speech and language assessments and planning for evidence-based interventions
- Develop Individual Plans to support children to develop specific expressive and receptive language skills, social skills and mealtime management.
- Develop the multidisciplinary team structure
- Coupled with assisting the individual needs of each child, families will receive regular training and tools to achieve therapy goals in the home and community- Develop and lead group programs for parents and support staff
- Tertiary qualifications in Speech Pathology (hold a Speech Pathology Australia Membership)
- Experience with a range of service models
- Ability to work effectively with families, educators and other professionals in the delivery of SP services
- Current open driver’s license and reliable car
- Appropriate certification, or ability to gain (blue card, yellow card) for provision of Disability Services and/or services to children and young people.
- Base salary dependent upon experience- up to $80,000 + Super + Bonus
- Full or part time hours
- Friendly team and clinical manager to support you
- Regular professional development opportunities + career progression opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to delivery high quality services to this paediatric client base.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Speech Pathologist|