Exciting paediatric Occupational Therapy position for an Occupational Therapist keen to deliver services to a caseload of children in their schools and homes
- Attractive salary package- Up to $75K Base + Super
- Make a positive difference working with children
- Experienced and motivated junior applications welcome
- Full support from a widely experienced OT lead and a friendly caring team
- Excellent team and management culture with opportunities to progress professionally
- Full or part time hours available
- Varied role with clinic, community and school visits.
This national organisation is seeking an Occupational Therapist keen to take on a paediatric caseload. You will be providing service delivery to children with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families, teachers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, teachers & other relevant stakeholders
- The interventions will be carried out in schools, homes and clinic
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and will be carried out one-on-one
- Working with a multidisciplinary team
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Experience working in a paediatric Occupational Therapy setting and with clients with mental health illnesses, Autism Spectrum Disorder or other disabilities desirable.
- Passionate new graduate applications welcome
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and your own reliable car
- Working with Children Check, national Police Check & Children’s First Aid training.
- Above industry salary + professional development leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role from a friendly OT lead
- Friendly, multi-disciplinary team
- Admin support
This exciting role will provide you with significant support – you will be joining a fun and lively, multi-disciplinary team with an OT manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|