Exciting opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to join an established not-for-profit group in Mackay, delivering exclusively school-based OT services to your paediatric clients.
- Attractive salary up to $85K Base + Super
- Super friendly and driven not-for-profit organisation
- Delivery of school-based services exclusively
- Flexible working options- full time, part time or school hours
- Full support from the established team
Fantastic opportunity to join a team of allied health professionals with a passion for providing the highest quality therapy services to their paediatric clients. As an Occupational Therapist working for this not-for-profit organisation, you will be required to deliver OT services in a school-based setting. Fully flexible working options on offer and lots of support from the established multidisciplinary team.
- Undertake assessments, develop plans & strategies and provide individualised intervention.
- The interventions will be carried out in a school setting exclusively.
- Interventions are one-on-one and have a focus on evidence-based practice – you will liaise with families, teachers, professionals & support staff.
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and car with capacity to work flexibly across locations.
- Working with Children Check, National Police Check + Children’s First Aid training
- Salary up to $85K Base + Super
- Flexible hours- full time, part time or school hours.
- Working with a fantastic team of professionals in this friendly, multi-disciplinary team
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate not-for-profit organisation, bringing your expertise, values and energy to assist your paediatric clients. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, and there is loads of flexibility on offer to work the hours that suit you!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|