Exciting graduate position for an Occupational Therapist with a wonderful employer – lovely clinic with this committed non-for-profit service working with children in a range of settings, above award pay and lots of PD opportunities
- Competitive salary up to $75K Base + Super + benefits + resources
- Fantastic graduate role with dedicated training and support offered!
- Flexible work options with full and part time hours available
- Interesting and varied paediatric case load- clinic, schools and community
- Dedicated established transdisciplinary team with excellent management and support
Fantastic opportunity to join this established and caring organisation who is committed to their clients and their families. This successful not-for-profit are looking for a graduate Occupational Therapist keen to start their career in a paediatric OT role in the Mornington area, working in both their well-resourced clinic as well clients’ homes, school or childcare. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families, teachers and other relevant stakeholders. Outstanding ongoing training will be provided by a passionate senior Occupational Therapist, and you will have the opportunity to concentrate on specialised areas of interest if you desire.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, teachers & other relevant stakeholders
- Interventions will be carried out in clinic and community (homes, schools, childcare centres etc)
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and can be carried out one-on-one or to a group
- Provide support and consultation to other members of the multi-disciplinary team.
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Desire to work in a paediatric Occupational Therapy setting
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and car
- Working with Children Check, National Police Check, NDIS worker screening clearance, Children’s First Aid training (or willingness to obtain these)
- Competitive salary + professional development leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role
- Friendly team and OT Lead
- Opportunities to progress and to specialise in areas of interest.
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|