This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively, multi-disciplinary team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children with a range of diagnoses.
- Outstanding employer with friendly culture + supportive management + team
- Flexible full or part time working options
- Interesting and varied paediatric case load
- Opportunities to progress professionally
This national organisation is seeking an Occupational Therapist keen to take on a paediatric caseload. You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team providing clinic-based and community service delivery to children with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families, teachers and other relevant stakeholders. The team and management here are friendly & supportive & offer loads of opportunities for PD and progression, they are committed to your career success
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, teachers & other relevant stakeholders
- The interventions will be carried out in: schools, client homes and in clinic
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and can be carried out one-on-one or to a group
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Experience working in a paediatric Occupational Therapy setting and with clients with mental health illnesses, Autism Spectrum Disorder or other disabilities desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and car
- Working with Children Check
- National Police Check
- Children’s First Aid training
- Above industry salary + professional development leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role
- Friendly, multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to progress into a leadership role
You will be joining a committed employer, offering loads of PD and progression opportunities, with a friendly and supportive manager!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|