Exciting paediatric Occupational Therapy position for an experienced or graduate therapist keen to work in an established and well-regarded practice both clinic services and the opportunity to provide remote outreach to communities in the NT.
- Varied role with remote outreach and clinic services
- Good salary, relocation assistance + remote working allowance
- Flexible full or part time working options
- Excellent induction and support for graduate applicants
- Established multidisciplinary team with strong clinical supervisor
This national organisation is seeking an Occupational Therapist keen to take on a paediatric caseload. You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team providing clinic-based and remote service delivery to children with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your paediatric clients, as well as liaising with families, teachers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, teachers & other relevant stakeholders
- The interventions will be carried out in: schools, client homes and in clinic
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and can be carried out one-on-one or to a group
- As part of the role, you will service remote locations, including service trips lasting up to 5 days.
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- At least 1 years’ experience working in a paediatric Occupational Therapy setting, preferably in community or rural service delivery
- Experience with a range of service models including parent coaching and telehealth
- Experience with equipment prescription
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and car
- Relocation assistance + salary + professional development leave and allowances
- Opportunity to deliver outreach services to remote communities
- Well regarded clinical supervisor and lots of support in your role
- Friendly, social multi-disciplinary team to welcome you
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively, multi-disciplinary team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|