Exciting paediatric Occupational Therapy position for an Occupational Therapist keen to deliver services to a caseload of children in clinic, schools and homes.
- Attractive salary up to $80K Base + Super
- Flexible full or part time working options
- Interesting and varied paediatric case load- working in clinic, schools and homes
- Excellent team and management culture with opportunities to progress professionally
This national organisation is seeking an Occupational Therapist keen to take on a paediatric caseload. You will be working within a multi-disciplinary team providing clinic-based and community service delivery to children with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families, teachers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, teachers & other relevant stakeholders
- The interventions will be carried out in: schools, client homes and in clinic
- Interventions are one-on-one and have a focus on evidence-based practice – you will liaise with families, teachers, professionals & support staff
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Experience working in a paediatric Occupational Therapy setting
- Experience with a range of service models including community based service delivery
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and car with capacity to work flexibly across locations.
- Working with Children Check, National Police Check + Children’s First Aid training
- Attractive salary + professional development leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role
- Friendly, multi-disciplinary team
- Flexible hours- full or part time.
- Working with a fantastic team of professionals in this friendly, multi-disciplinary team
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for your career – you will be joining a fun and lively, multi-disciplinary team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|