Join this committed QLD based therapy service working with the friendly Townsville multidisciplinary team, providing therapy, home modifications and equipment prescription to adult clients in the community.
- Townsville OT role with a well-regarded OT-owned employer
- Salary in the region of $80,000 – $90,000 + super + PD
- Full or part time working options available.
- Interesting and varied case load with a focus on adult therapy.
- Friendly and supportive culture with opportunities to progress professionally.
Based from the Townsville office and working with a friendly multidisciplinary team this role will see you providing clinic, community, and some outreach services to clients with a range of diagnoses across the age span but will have a focus on adult therapy. You will be part of a successful and committed multidisciplinary QLD team with a genuine passion to help clients. This growing service provides career opportunity for those seeking advancement.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families & other relevant stakeholders.
- The interventions will be carried out in client homes and in clinic.
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and can be carried out one-on-one or to a group.
- Home modifications and equipment prescription.
- High level reporting
- Providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers.
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration).
- Some clinical experience working with adult clients.
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is engaging.
- Current driver’s license.
- Ability to work independently.
- Above industry salary + relocation assistance + professional development + leave and allowances.
- Provision of supervision and support in your role.
- Small friendly team and OT manager.
- Opportunities to progress with this successful and expanding service.
- Flexibility to work full or part time hours to suit your lifestyle.
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with clients with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|