Exciting and well-supported position for a bright, positive OT/PT/EP seeking a long-term position with this team spirited company- great mix of work with Occupational Rehabilitation & optional NDIS cases.
Company & culture!
This reputable, national employer have earned a large customer base with their commitment to providing a high-quality service to their valued clients. Their commitment to employee satisfaction and well-being are evident in their management structure, team values and investment in staff training and professional development. This is a fun and vibrant workplace with a professional, multi-disciplinary allied health team.
- Graduates are welcome to apply- excellent support and induction from experienced senior staff
- Above industry average salary package– graduates starting at $68K Base + Super! Experienced consultants commensurate on experience!
- Loads of variety in your day- Icare, CTP, one off Assessments and training + some community NDIS if desired
- Flexibility- Full or part time position with lots of career potential
- Excellent company culture- A focus on quality and internal promotion allowing for career progression.
- Options- can live in Armidale, Inverell or Moree.
You will come to the role with the following skills:
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy or Exercise Physiology (ESSA a must)
- AHPRA and/or relevant registration
- Some Occupational Rehabilitation or clinical experience highly regarded
- High level reporting skills
- A positive, professional and friendly manner
The role will provide you with:
- Good remuneration package commensurate on experience!
- Appreciative management and a stable employer
- A lovely business model offering all staff work life balance and long-term satisfaction
- Excellent infrastructure and systems
- The opportunity to grow with the company
There will be available support and encouragement from directors and senior management, a very competitive salary package, comprehensive induction and the opportunity to grow your skills.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Exercise Physiologist, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist|