Exciting role for an Occupational Therapist keen to gain experience working with a diverse caseload including children and adults. Work from home role with support from a friendly and experienced senior.
- Interesting and varied case load, including paediatrics & adult cases
- Excellent salary package $75K-$92K Base, great bonus structure, phone, laptop, relocation assistance if required & lots of PD opportunities on offer
- Work from home role with support from friendly and experienced senior
- Flexible hours to suit you- full time, part time or school hours
- Super friendly and supportive culture with opportunities to progress professionally
Fantastic opportunity to join this caring organisation committed to positive outcomes for their clients. They are looking for an Occupational Therapist keen to take on a mixed caseload including paediatric and adult cases in Rockhampton. This is a work from home role with community service delivery to children and adults with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families & other relevant stakeholders
- The interventions will be carried out in client homes and the community
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and can be carried out one-on-one or to a group
- Providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Clinical experience working with children and or adults is desirable but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and car
- Ability to work independently
- Above industry salary + relocation assistance + professional development + leave and allowances
- Super friendly senior to support you as well as a great all round company culture
- Opportunities to progress with this successful and expanding service
- Flexibility to work full or part time hours to suit your lifestyle
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities to grow your career. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children and adults with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|