Exciting opportunity with this respected employer who offer excellent salary packaging, flexible work options and excellent mentoring and support from an experienced clinical lead
- Competitive salary package up to $95K Base + Super
- Rewarding position with an excellent manager to induct and support
- Friendly and collaborative multidisciplinary team
- Flexible working options available
This national employer delivers a wide range of services and seeks a friendly and enthusiastic OT keen to make a positive difference with your NDIS patient base. The main focus in this role is making a positive difference to individuals with a disability. This includes providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers. You will be part of a supportive and passionate Allied Health team with a recognised and respected employer. You will have support from an experienced OT Clinical Lead and the flexibility and autonomy to manage your workload and time. You will enjoy working with disabilities and able to engage well with clients from different backgrounds.
You will provide Allied Health services including:
- NDIS professional and support services
- Specific assessments including: Assistive Technology, Functional, Psychosocial, Community Access and ADL
- Investigation of housing options
- Major and minor home modification recommendations
- Prescription of equipment and assistive technologies
- Capacity Building Independence Programs to improve functional independence
- Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency)
- Experience working with people with a range of, and / or complex disabilities
- Specialist skills such as driving, seating, cognitive assessments are highly desirable
- Current driver’s licence and own car
You will be well rewarded with full flexibility, support from lovely manager and an above industry average salary package with loads of opportunities on offer.
Please note: this role requires the candidate to have a current National Police Clearance / Working with Children Check or willingness to obtain these.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|