Exciting opportunity to join this friendly employer in their pursuit to make a positive difference to individuals with disabilities in Brisbane- fantastic career opportunities, competitive salary as well as a great team + manager!
- Super OT role making a difference with disabled clients
- Excellent employer with an autonomous culture and senior staff
- Full flexibility to manage workload and your own time
- Support from an experienced OT manager
This role will suit an enthusiastic and client-centred Occupational Therapist seeking an NDIS patient base. The main focus in this role is making a positive difference to individuals with a disability. This includes providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers. You will be part of a supportive and passionate Allied Health team with a recognised and respected employer. You will have support from an experienced OT manager and the flexibility and autonomy to manage your workload and time.
This role is open to experienced Occupational Therapists with a strong desire to help clients with a disability. You must be willing to travel into the community, as required, to deliver services to your clients.
Your core tasks will include of listening, developing, organising and realising so that the goals of the clients/participants are met. You will be responsible for the following:
- Assessment of daily living capabilities
- Investigation of housing options
- Major and minor home modification recommendations
- Prescription of equipment and assistive technologies
- Capacity Building Independence Programs to improve functional independence
- Approved tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy
- Current registration with AHPRA (Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency)
- At least 18 months experience in a similar position
- A genuine passion for working with individuals with a disability
- Positive and client-centred professional with great communication skills and the ability to engage with clients living with varying disabilities.
- Current driver’s licence and your own reliable car
This is an exciting opportunity to join a rewarding team, bringing your expertise, values and energy to help individuals with a disability!
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|