Rewarding, varied and well-supported role with this caring and dedicated multidisciplinary team with offices in Inner West Sydney
- Structured and supportive work setting for an OT seeking a quality-based employer.
- Friendly and widely experienced OT team with lots of PD opportunities.
- Reasonable caseloads and client-centred approach to therapy
- Full or part time options- complete flexibility around hours and days of work
- Predominant adult caseload with a strong capacity-building focus
- Salary in the region of $80,000 – $85,000 + all industry tools and resources
- Established Inner West Sydney centre with parking.
This is an exciting and well-supported opportunity for a passionate Occupational Therapist looking to deliver community services and support clients and their families. This caring OT-owned employer have an excellent reputation for employee satisfaction and care, they offer full support and mentoring from an experienced OT team, dedicated and personalised professional development allowances, and a friendly and supportive work culture. The role is available on a full or part time basis.
Emerging or experienced therapists are welcome to apply and will receive exceptional clinical mentoring and supervision from senior OTs as well as an above industry salary package.
- Delivery of Occupational Therapy services to clients with varying disabilities and needs.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, doctors & other relevant stakeholders.
- The interventions will be carried out in the community.
- Provide advice and recommendations on assistive technology and specialist equipment.
- Delivery of respite, group, and individual therapy as well as day services.
- Above industry salary + professional development leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role
- Friendly, multi-disciplinary team and exceptional manager
- Opportunity to progress professionally.
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Experience working in a clinical or corporate Occupational Therapy setting desirable.
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license and car
You will be joining a committed employer, offering variety and the opportunity to develop and grow professionally.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|