This consultative and highly quality-focused rehabilitation services provider offer excellent salary packaging, hands off management and focus on delivery of excellent results to its clients through employing a highly experienced team of Allied Health professionals.
- Highly competitive salary- $75K- $90K + super + iPhone and all industry tools
- Senior experienced staff and hands-off management style
- Flexibility with full or part time hours
- Boutique specialist employer with an excellent industry reputation
- Caring and supportive manager
Due to significant business success this high end and specialist rehabilitation provider is seeking an experienced Occupational Therapist to join their team of Allied Health professionals in Parramatta. The focus here is on quality and seniority and as such you will be rewarded not only in terms of a highly competitive salary package but also the respect and autonomy commensurate with your experience. You will have the confidence and experience (in a rehabilitation provider setting) to engage with key stakeholders to secure lasting RTW outcomes.
This company is boutique and specialist in nature, allowing for flexible working arrangements, access to ongoing education and training, and a commitment to your individual success and growth within the company. If you are seeking flexibility, hands-off management, an employer who values your skills and experience, and a great remuneration package this role will suit!
- A range of assessments and one-off consultancy services including Worksite Assessments, FCE, Ergonomics Assessments and training, ADL’s.
- Return to work case management for injured workers under various jurisdictions and schemes including Icare and CTP
- Liaison with all key stakeholders including treating parties, insurers and employers
- High level report writing
- Autonomy commensurate with seniority and experience
- Flat management structure and culturally excellent workplace
- A highly competitive salary and bonus structure (above industry average)
- Ability to work from home
- Full or part time hours to suit you – with a family friendly employer
- Tertiary qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Recent experience in Occupational Rehabilitation – ideally 2 years minimum
- You will have high level communication skills, both written and verbal
- A confident manner, the ability to operate without direction
- Full driver’s license and your own reliable car
You will be well rewarded with full flexibility, support from senior managers and an above-industry-average salary package.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Injury Management Consultant, Occupational Therapist|