Exciting role for an experienced Occupational Therapist to deliver services to a diverse caseload including children and adults in the Gold Coast
- Varied and diverse OT position with a well-regarded employer
- Excellent salary package of $80,000 – $90,000 Base + Super
- Full or part time hours available with lots of flexibility
- Interesting and varied case load, including paediatrics & adult cases
- Friendly and supportive culture with opportunities to progress professionally
Fantastic opportunity to join this caring organisation committed to positive outcomes. They are looking for an Occupational Therapist keen to take on a mixed caseload including paediatric and adult cases (or choose your preferred cases) based from the Gold Coast office. You will be working with a small, dedicated team providing clinic-based and community service delivery to children and adults with a range of diagnoses. As part of your role you will undertake assessments and provide intervention to your clients, as well as liaising with families, teachers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Undertake assessments and provide intervention, liaising with families, teachers & other relevant stakeholders
- The interventions will be carried out in client homes and in clinic
- Interventions will have a focus on evidence-based practice and can be carried out one-on-one or to a group
- NDIS professional and support services including home modifications and equipment prescription
- Providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Some clinical experience working with children and or adults with disabilities is desirable but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families to ensure that therapy is fun and engaging.
- Current driver’s license
- Ability to work independently (with support from a senior OT)
- Above industry salary + professional development + leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role
- Friendly team and manager
- Opportunities to progress with this successful and expanding service
- Flexibility to work full or part time hours to suit your lifestyle.
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively team with a manager committed to your success. The caseload is extremely enjoyable and rewarding, working with children and adults with a range of diagnoses.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|