Rewarding role for an Occupational Therapist keen to make a positive difference working with older clients in their homes on a full or part time basis from Townsville or Ayr offices with an established QLD based multidisciplinary Allied Health service.
- Rewarding community aged care position with a friendly and established employer
- Option to be based from established offices in Townsville or Ayr
- Flexible hours to suit you- full time, part time or school hours
- Good salary and PD with opportunities to progress professionally
Rewarding opportunity to join this caring organisation committed to positive outcomes for their clients. They are looking for an Occupational Therapist keen to take on a community aged care role making a positive lasting difference with older clients living in their homes.
- Prescription of assistive technical devices and equipment appropriate to the needs and goals of the clients.
- Assessment of mobility and function and prescription of appropriate mobility and functional equipment.
- Provide appropriate major and minor home modification recommendations to improve client safety and independence.
- Development of individual, evidence-based treatment plans and goals
- Liaise with families, specialist services and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- Regularly review client treatment plans and goals.
- Develop and implement programs, strategies and materials to enable clients to achieve their health and lifestyle goals
- Providing treatment, guidance and education to individuals and their carers
- Tertiary Qualification in Occupational Therapy (with AHPRA registration)
- Clinical experience working with older adults is desirable but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication with the ability to build rapport with clients and families
- Current driver’s license and car
- Ability to work independently
- Above industry salary + professional development + leave and allowances
- Provision of supervision and support in your role
- Super friendly team and manager with a lovely office culture
- Opportunities to progress with this successful and expanding service
- Opportunity to work with different client groups, including paediatrics and adults.
- Flexibility to work full or part time hours to suit your lifestyle
This exciting role will provide you with significant support and opportunities for career progression- you will be joining a fun and lively team with a manager committed to your success.
For further details please contact Kirstin Symmonds
Phone. 0407 381 250
Email. Click Here
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
|Job Category||Occupational Therapist|